1. This site and all the information on it is subject to change at the discretion of Wild Tomorrow Fund, Inc.
2. Until a contact has been signed Wild Tomorrow is under no obligation to any individual based upon the content of this site.
3. Wild Tomorrow Fund is in the final stages of singing a contract to purchase Ukuwela. We expect the papers to be signed in March 2017. In the extremely unlikely event that this does not happen, the trip will be go ahead as planned through our partners Albizia Camp. They also own Umkhumbi Lodge, where you will be staying.
4. We will make every effort to follow the day-by-day itinerary listed on this site however due to unforeseen circumstances such as weather and wildlife we may need to change plans at the last minute.
5. It is the responsibility of each volunteer to insure themselves for the entire trip. You will sign a waiver on our first day together renouncing Wild Tomorrow Fund Inc, Wild Tomorrow Fund SA, and our partners Umkhumbi Lodge from any injury, illness or theft.
Wild Tomorrow Fund
413 W 48th Street, #3F, NY, NY, 10036, USA
+1 917 952 3922